Monday, August 18, 2008

o the bitter nights

why do we as people freak out about the smallest things? especially here. we always say hakuna matata or if youve mastered religious speech "its all in Gods hands" or "its in Gods will" but how many of us live like that. I know i sure as heck dont. Tonight a series of events happened that made me very frustrated. Should they have frustrated me? probably not but of course they did. Alot of it is because ive made the decision to put God on the rocks lately. Its ridiculous. Ive neglected doing the things that I know make me happy. The Lord lifts me up and is always there for me but i seem to not care about that as much as i like to  think I do. So how to counteract this seemingly endless circle of events? I dont know for sure. Read more pray more. dont do dumb things. Those all help. but its about immersing your life in the truth and beauty of God however that takes hold. every minute of every day. O Lord im sorry for just being juvenile and deciding subconsciously that i dont need you. Forgive me for being ridiculous. As I get older I begin to realize how dependant I am for a savior. Because David Hutchens is weak and selfish and arrogant. But O lord when i am walking in rythmm with you I feel strong and selfless and humble. I want more of that.

No comments: