Thursday, December 11, 2008

D:3

heres my triumphant return to the blogging arena. not really in all honesty ill never be as good a writer as sebastian murdoch or kyle gregory. my blog will not be anticipated for weeks to come by thousands of young women like the venerable KMB. but thats ok. i used to want to be a writer very much and still like the sound of it. but you know what? i cant write. i wish i could. I really respect men and women who can and would love to add my name to the pantheon of great writers. But, alas, that will never happen. my strength though perhaps is communicating verbally. At least i like to think it is. The truth is i have alot of thoughts running through my head all day. I like it that way but it often leads to me over thinking things to the point that its absurd. Last night I was up till 130 watching D:3 The Mighty Ducks and secretly wishing that I in fact had played hockey for Gordon Bombay as a youth. It would have built my character and maybe i wouldve had the chance to meet Barry Melrose or punch Sean Avery in the face. For those of you who dont know who that is youtube there names and you'll understand. This movie if classic 90's culture and you know what? I kind of like it a little bit. I like the fact that those lovable kids do all sorts of silly things that would never happen in real life. In one instance a kid from Texas of all places chases all the other ducks around with a rope and lassos them down while there on the ice. The also sneak in the "the varsity"s dormitory and unleash fireants into their rooms. This and many other instances led me to believe that high school would be like that for me. Lets just say it was not. 

No comments: